Published on 31 March 2011
- Consultants Online Subscription Payment. Membership benefits include:
• Unlimited access to the business tools and techniques on the website.
• Discussion and action plan with our consultants 3 times per month (20 minute sessions).
• Help and advice via email up to four times per month
• A monthly bulletin showing new ways of improving the performance of your business
• Priority access to consultants to help with special projects (contract separately agreed)
Advisor contact time is per calendar month and is strictly non-transferable. Use of all services and products is subject to availability. Unused time cannot be carried over to the following month. It is your responsibility to book time with our consultants.
Consultants Online reserves the right to adjust the membership fee at any time by giving 3 month’s notice.
Clicking on the PayPal Subscribe button will establish a secure link with PayPal for you to enter your credit card information. The amount that will be automatically billed to your credit card each month is £80. There are no extra charges or fees. After we receive verification of your subscription from PayPal, we will notify you by email that your account has been activated and you will then be able to login to the website. PayPal will continue to bill your credit card each month until you cancel your subscription.
- Cancelling your Subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time. You may cancel your subscription directly through your PayPal account. It is your responsibility to initiate the cancellation and to follow up if your cancellation request is not acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Ownership. This Site (Consultants Online) is owned and operated by GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the "Materials") are owned either by GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of GreyMatter’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. Please contact Mike@Consultants-on-Line.com if you have any questions.
- Limited Permission to Use Materials. GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd hereby grants you permission to use, view, copy and print the Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd (the "Third Party Sites"). GreyMatter is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. GreyMatter is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GreyMatter of the Third Party Site.
- Rights and Responsibilities of Consultants Online:
Although it cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, GreyMatter takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact Mike@Consultants-on-Line.com for help.
GreyMatter reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel an account at any time.
- NO WARRANTY. GREYMATTER STRATEGY AND INNOVATION LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GREYMATTER STRATEGY AND INNOVATION LTD MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
GREYMATTER STRATEGY AND INNOVATION LTD SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL GREYMATTER STRATEGY AND INNOVATION LTD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions . GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to GreyMatter through or in associate with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and GreyMatter' property. By providing any unsolicited submissions to GreyMatter you hereby assign to GreyMatter, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. GreyMatter shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Governing Law; Venue . By using this Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
- Trademarks. GreyMatter, Consultants Online, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of GreyMatter Strategy and Innovation Ltd. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. You can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
- Use of User Information. We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting you. This User Information may be retained by Consultants Online to create a user profile to better serve you or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Disclosure of User Information. Consultants Online does not sell, trade or transfer User Information to third parties. However, we may share User Information with our business partners for marketing, advertising or product/service offering purposes.
- Subscriptions. You can cancel your subscription at any time but we do take pride in our service, so please take the time to tell us why you wish to cancel.